How do I make a complaint?

Search the FAQs

Use the form below to search the FAQs

How do I make a complaint?

If you have not been happy with the service offered by goHenry, please contact our Member Services team via email in the first instance and they will do their utmost to resolve any issues you may have experienced.

You may wish to contact us by post, please address your complaint to: goHenry Member Services,
Abbey House, Farnborough Rd, Farnborough GU14 7NA.

If you are still not happy, your complaint will be escalated to the Head of Member Services and on to goHenry Head Office. Should you still feel that your complaint hasn't been handled to your satisfaction you will need to contact our card issuing bank IDT Financial Services Ltd in the first instance by email: If you wish to contact IDT by post, please address your complaint to: IDT Financial Services Ltd, Attention: Customer Services, PO Box 1374, Gibraltar.

If you remain unhappy after going through the IDT complaints procedure, please contact: The Financial Services Commission, PO Box 940, Suite 3, Ground Floor, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar. Or you can email or visit their website

Related FAQs

How does it work?

goHenry is a bank account re-imagined for young people. There is an online account for you, the parent and a linked account for each of your children, all managed through either the goHenry website or our mobile app. Your child’s account will help them understand earning, saving and spending, and in the process help them Continue Reading...

How do I unsubscribe to goHenry emails?

We send you occasional emails to notify you of various activities within your goHenry account. We consder these to be part of the service that we provide to you and so there is no option to unsubscribe to these service emails. However, we do send goHenry members hints and tips as well as offers and Continue Reading...

How do I close my goHenry account?

If you decide that you no longer require your goHenry account please contact our Member Services team (who'll be very sad to see you go, but very happy to help) on 0330 100 7676, or by emailing We'll be able to arrange for any funds in the account to be transferred back to you Continue Reading...