We asked some of you goHenry users what your favourite bits about goHenry are.
And not surprisingly, most of you said earning pocket money! So, we have come up with a few extra ideas for you to suggest to your parents to help you earn that little bit extra.
- Tidying your bedroom - we know, it’s soooo boring, BUT parents absolutely love when we’ve got a squeaky clean bedroom so it’s definitely worth a try! How much do you think it’s worth?
- Got any pets? You could offer to walk the dog, feed the cat, or if you’re feeling brave enough, cleaning out the fish tank!
- Helping out with the weekly shopping - not only is this a chance to be extra helpful and carry some shopping bags, but you might even get to spend some of your hard earned money while you’re out!
- Cooking dinner for the family - don’t worry, we’re not masterchefs either, but giving whoever is usually in charge of feeding the family a hand with this is a brilliant way to learn, and will definitely score you some brownie points.
- Helping with the hoovering - Do you know how much dust is lying around on those carpets? No neither do we, but there’s a pretty good chance you can earn a fair amount of pocket money while you find out.
Let us know how it goes!