More and more parents and young people are using the goHenry mobile app and we get lots of feedback on what you want to see. So today we’re excited to share our latest update for the goHenry apps, based on everything we’ve learned from our members - as well as a few of our own ideas.
Have a look at the points below to see what’s changed and download the latest version here.
For young people:
Savings Goals –We’re really excited to announce our new ‘Savings Goals’ feature, designed to motivate young people to save more and to make budgeting easy and fun for them. You can read more about this great new feature here.
Other enhancements include:
- Clearer visuals to show young people how much they’ve spent, what their limits are and how much they’ve earned through tasks
- A new mini statement on the Summary page so that young people can immediately see their most recent transactions, giving them comfort that goHenry is always up to the minute
- Easily change photos by tapping your profile picture and either uploading or taking a photo (selfies are welcome!)
- Search function on the statement to easily find even the oldest transactions
- New Auto Top-up feature - enables you to set your account to automatically top up from your debit card when your account balance is low
- Retrieve PIN numbers - You can securely retrieve your children’s card PIN numbers via the mobile app, by entering your own PIN or password
- Greater control in handling tasks - parents can now configure that only you can mark tasks as complete. On your ‘Account’ page, go to the ‘Your profile’ tab and just check the box at the bottom of the page that says “Only parents can mark tasks as completed”
- Fully manage your account from your mobile - edit your profile or your children’s profiles including user names and passwords
- Rules and weekly allowance - you can now easily manage these for all of your children, in one place
Our mobile app is available for download on iOS and Android here. We believe this new layout and the new functionality will greatly improve your goHenry experience and hope you’ll agree. If you do have any questions or feedback, we’d be more than happy to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com.